As soon as I was born, pretty much, as my mother was a fan. Although apparently the theme music used to terrify me as a baby.
See above, my mum watched it.
2. What was your first episode?
The first one I have a clear memory of was The Awakening, but I remember watching it before that.
3. Which episodes have you seen?
Probably Battlefield. Or Pyramids of Mars.
4. Are your friends/family interested in the show?
Some of them *g*
5. Which Doctor is your favourite?
Five, probably because he's the first I remember
6. Which Doctor is your least favourite?
Probably Six, but he's grown on me over the years.
7. Which TV companion is your favourite?
Sarah Jane Smith
8. Which TV companion is your least favourite?
I'm going to say Dodo as my only lasting impression of her is as short and annoying.
9. Do you listen to the Big Finish audios?
Have heard a couple, and have a few more to listen to lined up.
9a. If so, which is your favourite?
The airship one, no I can't remember the title, shut up.
9b. Also: which Big Finish companion is your favourite?
Her out of the airship one. Charlie?
10. Have you listened to any non-Big Finish audios?
Errr yes, actually, those radio 5 ones from years ago would count wouldn't they? Ghosts of N Space or whatever it was called, and the others.
11. Have you read any of the novels or short stories?
11a. Have you written any of the novels or short stories?
Heh, no. But I know people who know people who have.
11b. Which is your favourite?
Of the New Who, that one in the Russian research base thingy (look, I'm not good with titles, 'kay?)
12. Have you read any of the comics?
only the really old Tom Baker era ones.
13. Do you watch any of the spinoffs (e.g. Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures)?
Yeah, although I've managed to miss the 2nd series of SJA. Wish they'd put it on at a time I'm not at work.
13a. Which is your favourite?
14. Is there any particular episode/book/audio/comic you desperately want to watch/listen to/read?
I want to see all the Old Who that I haven't yet. But when presented with the opportunity, I shall no doubt just demand to watch the Curse of Fenric again...
1. Do you write fanfic for Doctor Who?
Not so far
1a. If so, post a snippet of a work-in-progress (or several)!
2. Do you create Doctor Who icons?
2a. Let's see a sample!
3. Recommend a fanfic/icon/fanvid/fancomic/fancreation!
don't generally read any
4. Have you been to any Doctor Who conventions?
Nope (been to the Lands End exhibition though)
5. Have you ever dressed up as a Doctor Who character?
Nope. Although I wanted to be Tegan when I was little. This probably explains a lot about my dress sense.
6. Do you own any Doctor Who merchandise?
I've got a signed picture of Peter Davison somewhere, that someone bought me. And various dalek-y things
7. Are you a fan of Russell T Davies?
Yeah, he brought it back, so yeah, how could you not be?
7a. Steven Moffat?
Yeah, definitely some of my favourite episodes
7b. Paul Cornell?
8. What say you to Season 6b?
Eh what? *googles* ooh, you learn something new every day...
9. The UNIT dating controversy?
Oh, who cares.
10. The Blinovitch Limitation effect?
The whatovitch? *googles* oh, right. I thought it was called something else? anyway, yeah. Splat!
11. Multi-Doctor episodes?
12. What's your favourite Doctor Who technobabble?
Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. Is there any other?
13. Have you watched other TV shows exclusively because of the presence of Doctor Who actors?
All Creatures Great And Small. A Very Peculiar Practice. Casanova. Probably other stuff.
14. Have you met any of the actors?
14a. Travelled to any filming locations?
15. What do you think of The Curse of Fatal Death?
16. Do you have any fannish opinions that you think are fairly unpopular?
Yeah, I like Mel.
17. What's your favourite pairing?
I've never really thought of it in that way. But Jack/anyone I suppose. Or Sarah/Four. Or Romana/Four. Or me/five, oh no, wait.
18. What pairing(s) won't you touch with a really long pole?
Well, there was Turlough and those sailors...